Washington DC, Park View / Columbia HeightsUSA
Our Beginners Classes
Our classes start with warm-ups and body-conditioning exercises. We then learn and practise Qi Gong for its health benefits and to remove energy blockages throughout the body.
Initially we work on exercises promoting coordination, balance and suppleness. The rest of the class is dedicated to developing sensitivity, grounding and the quality of being 'centred' (like the calm in the middle of the storm).
Some of the exercises in our style, which beginners start learning straight away, are the 28 steps of Qi gong and 8 Pieces of Silk Brocade.
What are the benefits of regular Qi Gong practice?
- Becoming calm, centred and grounded
- Co-ordination, balance, suppleness and skill
- Harmony of body, mind and spirit, and harmony with natural cycles
- Self-knowledge, confidence, self-discipline
- Developing increased energy
Material taught includes:
- 28 step (Er Shi Ba Shi)
- 8 pieces of silk Brocade (Ba Duan Jing)
Why have Private Tuiton?
If you’re unable to make public classes or want to take advantage of a more personal tailored training or simply want to complement your existing training, Private Tuition is a great way to learn Tai Chi & Qi Gong.